Tuesday 22 July 2014

@Blessful Prayer in the name of jesus: FOR God a THANKFUL PRAYER


FOR God a THANKFUL PRAYER
A THANKFUL PRAYER JUST BECAUSE... Much obliged to YOU GOD FOR BEING ALWAYS NEXT TO US.

Today is an special day. Today I feel connected with my source. Today I feel that I am a step closer to what I ought to and will get to be. No compelling reason to request favors, for I know everything comes when the timing is great. TODAY, LET US THANK GOD TOGETHER!

Much thanks to you God for providing for me an another day, another chance to improve as an individual, an another chance to give and experience love. Much thanks to you God for providing me health , for the food you give, for the awareness you have stir in me...thank you for the vitality that bolsters my spirit, Lord thanks for letting my family be healthy because I've know i've taken you for granted and done so much wrong and I don't deserve you love. Because of you I believe in the good without the negative and the bad , because of you I am getting to love and accept myself, because of you I believe in faith. My resources , stay linked to me today and ever, for I must you in order to fullfil my spiritual act...God, show me how to love myself, to be deserving to love others. Help me become the type of person that I would like to befriend, help me forgive myself and forgive others. I thank you God for granting me another day, another uncustomed opportunity to do it right. Hold us all close to you and listen to our prayers. amen



Glory to God and Jesus! Thank you for your forgiveness and mercy by your son Jesus t.Keep us in your care and will. Let our lives show your will ..




0 comments:

Post a Comment