Friday 22 August 2014

Catch to Jesus, and overcome your relief

Jesus cherishes you with a force and profundity that are past our understanding.The give up that Jesus made upon the cross was made for each of us,and His adoration perseveres to the edge of time everlasting and past.


Hope deferred makes the heart sick. Proverbs 13:12

Sustain me as You promised, and I will live, do not let me be ashamed of my hope. Psalm 119:116

For i know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope, Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah29:11-12

Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart,all you who hope in the Lord. Psalm31:24

I wait for the Lord, I wait,and put my hope in His ward. Psalm130:5



1 comments: