Tuesday 26 August 2014

My greatmaster Jesus: @ Love to god


By this blog i want to tell you Jesus speaking to you personally. designed to help you deepen your relationship with Jesus Christ our Lord.This blog will remind you that He is always with you.bring to you a joy that we can live each day aware of Jesus' presence.
May your way blessed and your spirit renewed, may your life transformed by the one who give it all.
.........................................................
what ever is call difficulty in life . it was just blessing to me to know Jesus and build strong relationship with him. To get the power of his name and love him.
I love Jesus because he loves me first
I encourage you to come closer to him and know him better
your life will change forever
My site will helping you to see him right and enjoy the life with him.

Jesus with you always, be staying and have fun! and again thank you for visiting my blog.
..........................................
God bless you
Full of hope, you will relax, confident again, you will look around, sit back and take it easy. Job11:18 .

He who walk with wise men will be wise, but the companion of fools will be destroyed.
Proverbs13:20
...........................................
Then the One seated on the throne said, look I am making everything new. Revelation21:5
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment